Canberra and region
PARENTING (AND OTHER) COURSE CALENDAR 2020, TERM 3 & 4
Compiled by Parentline ACT, 6287 3833
Mindful Motherhood Free sessions including weekly Yoga sessions with a certified Yoga instructor.
8 Weekly Session Program
Thursdays Term 3 (Start date TBC)
Yoga mats will be provided for participants to use and keep.
The aim of the group is to:
• Increase understanding of the concepts of mindfulness.
• Build confidence and skills to cope with stress.
• Promote emotional balance and assist with regulating emotions.
• Increase acceptance of emotions and thoughts
• Approach experiences with a calm and non-judgmental mind.
• Assisting with responding to your child’s thoughts and emotions. Gungahlin Child and Family Centre,
51 Ernest Cavanagh Street, Gungahlin
10:00am – 11:30am Ph. 62070120
Co-parenting after separation
6 weekly sessions program
Tuesday nights (starting 18 August 2020) 6.00pm – 9.00pm
This group is for separating and separated couples. They look at strategies to co-parent during and after separation, explore issues such as parenting from a distance, conflict and children’s reactions to separation. Free but need to reserve spot.
Relationships Australia Canberra & Region 02 6122 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org